Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hey there!

Hello! This is your girl, Ify. Welcome to Shakara radio blog. This is my little web corner where I share my love for Afro-beat and African music and discover new and exciting artists and songs belonging to this genre. I was born and raised in the southern part of Nigeria, but I live in Austin, Texas at the moment. I have loved African music since I was a child and my love for Afro-beat and African music became even stronger when I moved to the United States. I guess it's true what they say- Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder.

Now let's enjoy the awesomeness of Afro-beat and African music together!

Cheers,
Ify.

2 comments:

  1. Love the concept. Definitely would like to get exposed to African music.

    -Mose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very excited to hear from you!My only exposure to African drums is Kanye's Love Lockdown. I am ready for something new!

    ReplyDelete